2015 Tax Bills/Information
Some taxpayers will receive a Revised/Corrected Tax Bill if they had any assessment value, name or address changes from last year. Due to an error by the Printing Company, a second tax bill mailing for those taxpayers affected went out Friday, July 3rd. Please call 570-724-0304 if you have any concerns.
Wellsboro Area School District — 2015 School Real Estate Tax Instructions
Wellsboro Area School District taxpayers have two options for paying their 2015 Real Estate Taxes:
- A single payment of the tax bill or
- Installment payments using the following installment date schedule:
1st Payment – due by 8/31/2015
2nd Payment – due by 9/30/2015
3rd Payment – due by 10/31/15
Once the installment plan is started, all scheduled payments must be made.
- Payments may be made in person at any branch of Citizen’s and Northern Bank during normal business hours or by mailing payment(s) to the following address:Wellsboro Area School District RE Taxes
P.O. Box 837
Wellsboro, PA 16901-0837
- Make checks payable to “Wellsboro Area School District.” DO NOT SEND CASH.
- Please be sure that the check amount is equal to the applicable coupon amount.
- The PAYMENT COPY of the tax bill must accompany your payment whether paid by mail or in person.
- If writing one check for two or more real estate tax bills, include all applicable remittance copies with your payment.
- If you desire a “receipted” copy of your tax bills, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, property address, and bill number, or include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
- Mailed payments MUST HAVE U.S. POST OFFICE POSTMARK indicating mailing by due date. Postage meter stamps will be accepted ONLY IF CANCELLED BY U.S. POST OFFICE. Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
TAX BILLS WILL NOT BE MAILED TO MORTGAGE COMPANIES. If funds are in escrow, make a copy of your bill for your records and forward the entire bill to your mortgage company. If you no longer own this property, please return the bill to the tax collection department at the Wellsboro Area School District, 227 Nichols Street, Wellsboro, PA 16901, with the new owner’s name, in known.
The links below display bills for Tax Year 2015:
Some of these files are large, so they may take some time to open on a
slow Internet connection. All files are in PDF format. If they won't
open for you, you may need a PDF viewer, which is freely available from Adobe's website.
To view a copy of your tax bill, click on your municipality below.
You can then scroll through the bills or search for your name or address
(CTRL+F will open a search box in most programs).
Charleston is not in order please use Ctrl+f to search for your bill until we get it fixed
Delmar is not in order please use Ctrl+f to search for your bill until we get it fixed.